- Municipal Court
- Community Court
Monroe Municipal Community Court
Monroe Municipal Community Court is a collaborative, problem solving, and community focused approach to respond to low-level quality of life crimes. Through a collaborative effort between Monroe Municipal Court, the City Prosecutor, Monroe Public Defenders, the Monroe Police Department, and community service providers, MMCC seeks to provide social services to individuals, reduce crime, hold participants accountable, save taxpayer money, and increase public confidence in the local criminal justice system
Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the Monroe Municipal Community Court are to:
• reduce use of jail as a sanction for low level offenses.
• increase opportunities for life changing experiences through meaningful connections with service providers.
• increase success for those navigating the criminal justice system by offering case management and services.
• increase offender accountability through restitution and community service.
• decrease amount of time from the offense date to the disposition date; and
• improve public trust and confidence in the justice system.
Monroe Community Court is held every Friday at 10:00 AM followed by the virtual resource center session from 11:00 to noon.
Zoom meeting ID for both community court and virtual resource center is:
816 8978 9409 - no password required.
Technology is available for anyone who appears in person and needs to meet with providers that appear virtually.
The virtual resource center is open to community court participants but also open to the public or anyone that needs services.
Substance Use Disorder Evaluations and Treatment
Mental Health Services
Community Court Coordinator Brad Cotton email@example.com 360 863-4525
Court Administrator Pam Haley firstname.lastname@example.org 360 863-4521