Dust Off the Rust
First Annual INT Watersports Comp on Lake Tye
Presented by: INT League and the Lake Sammamish Waterski Club
What: Waterski, Wakeboard, Wakeskate, Kneeboard, and Wake Surf Amateur and Professional Competition.
When: Sunday, June 2, 2013
• 8:00am Check in and Registration
• 9:00am Opening Ceremonies and Start Waterski Event
• Wakeboarding will begin immediately at the conclusion of the ski portion.
• Wake Skate will follow wakeboarding and surf will conclude the tournament.
• The awards ceremonies will be held at Sockeyes Restaurant. First place ski division winners will have the opportunity to win an O’Brien ski! Wake division winners will have the chance to win a custom made SKITZO surfboard provided by Day1 wake.
Where: Lake Tye, Monroe, WA
• 14964 Fryelands Blvd SE, Monroe, WA 98272
Who: Watersports participants from novice to professional are coming from all over Washington to compete. Participants of all ages and abilities are welcome to enter the competition. Spectators are welcome, no charge.
Why: INT events are a great forum for skiers and riders to try out competitions. The environment is non-intimidating and family friendly. INT events are competitions to improve your ability level, learn new tricks and meet new friends. Riders can show off the tricks and style they have been working on in their free ride sessions. This event is the second stop on the INT Washington tour. Later this summer, the INT League will have tour stops at Winlock Waters in Winlock, Sun Basin Ski Ranch in Moses Lake, and Koppert Lake in Toledo, culminating the season with US Championships in California.