- Police Department
- Online Police Reporting
Online Police Reporting
Welcome to the Monroe Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System, MyCrimeReport.us. If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Information submitted on this site is typically not monitored in real-time. Responses to a submission will likely occur during normal business hours which vary. If a response is generated it may be up to 72 hours or longer not including non-business hours, weekends and holidays. Do not expect an immediate response from submission on this website.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Monroe city limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- You have a valid email address.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Once approved, a Monroe Police Department case number will be issued.
- Initiating a False Police Report is a misdemeanor crime.
Using the Monroe Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System, you can report the following incidents:
- Abandoned Vehicle
- Lost Property
- Crime or Drug Tips
- Hit and Run
- Theft from Vehicle
- Vehicle Prowling
Collision Reports - For citizens involved in a collision that was not investigated by law enforcement, you can complete and submit your collision report online at http://www.wsp.wa.gov/publications/collision.htm. The website offers a help selection to assist with detailed instructions and frequently asked questions about completing a collision report. Additional questions can be directed to the WSP Collision Records Section by email.