PERMIT SUBMITTAL OPTIONS:
- ELECTRONIC: Please see the attached general requirements that outlines the minimum submittal standards for electronic reviews. Our primary source for receiving electronic applications, sending approved permits and all supporting documents associated with the project is ShareFile. To request a link to upload your documents to, you can use the email addresses below. This link will be active for 180 days and can be used to upload new permits and revisions as well.
- For Building, Engineering, and Fire Department permit submittals and information on uploading permit documents: permit documents email address.
- For Land Use, Development, and Sign permit submittals and information on uploading permit documents: land use permit email address.
- For smaller project submittals that do not exceed 5 megabytes, you can email the permit and documents directly to the applicable email address.
- IN PERSON: If you prefer to submit an application in person at City Hall, please call 360.863.4501 to speak to a Permit Technician. You will need to provide (1) original plus (1) copy of all checklist items listed.
- Visit our website here to pay by credit card (you will be assessed a 3.25% fee in addition to the permit fee OR you can pay by bank account for no additional fee). You must have the amount and permit application number(s) for reference.
- A check, made out to the City of Monroe, can be sent in the mail to City Hall at 806 W Main St Monroe, WA 98272 - Attn: Permit Center with reference to app # provided.