What steps do I take to license my animal?
While living in the City of Monroe any person owning or possessing a dog or cat must obtain, and thereafter continuously maintain for the life of the animal, a license issued by the City of Monroe.
The annual fee for such license currently is $15 for an altered dog or cat or $30 for an unaltered dog or cat. Proof of a current rabies vaccination must be provided prior to issuance of the license.

Pet licenses are available at the Monroe Police Department. To license your pet by mail, complete the Animal Pet License Form and return it to:
Monroe Police Department
818 W. Main St.
Monroe, WA 98272

Show All Answers

1. What steps do I take to license my animal?
2. How does Animal Control handle animal noise annoyance complaints?
3. Is there a leash law in Monroe?
4. Should I vaccinate my animal?