Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Tuesday, September 21, 20214:30 p.m.
Applications must be mailed or delivered to:City of MonroeMonroe City HallAttn: Rich Huebner806 W. Main StreetMonroe, WA 98272
Completed applications myst be received by the date and time specified.
I have read and understand the Submission Deadline and Application Submission information.
To be considered for funding, the applicant organization's (hereafter "organization") project must align with one of these categories that the City of Monroe has set forth as criteria for these funds. (Check which category your project aligns with):
Supporting Recovery - The City of Monroe is committed to helping our community recover from the pandemic. People are hurting, and it is important to ensure that health and welfare insecurities that have been created or intensified by the pandemic are addressed.
Reconnecting Community - COVID-19 has forced us into social distancing, isolation and quarantine. These conditions may foster widespread anxiety and loneliness in our community. However, they’ve also made the need for socially connected, vibrant public spaces, such as city parks, and community events obvious to everyone. It’s important to remedy negative emotional climates with strategies to reconnect our community.
Building Resiliency - Monroe’s business community has been impacted significantly by the pandemic. Businesses need capital to reopen doors, and assistance with rent, lease/mortgage payments, utilities and capital infrastructure projects.
This checklist is provided as a tool to assist you in the completion of your application. Remember,
late and/ or incomplete applications will not be accepted. If you have questions regarding your
application, please contact Rich Huebner at (360) 722-1684 or RHuebner@MonroeWA.gov.
(Initial each statement after reading)
Chapter 2, Part 200 of the Code of Federal Regulation
Title 6 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
By signing this application, I understand and affirm that: (read each statement, and check the corresponding box)
* The City of Monroe ARPA funds is a reimbursable grant. The City of Monroe will only reimburse those costs actually incurred by my organization and only after the expense is incurred, paid for if provided by a third party, and a signed Request for Reimbursement form (or other form acceptable to the City) has been submitted to the City, including copies of the invoices and payment documents.
* The applicant organization or identified partner must have a Monroe Business License or a documented 501(c)3 designation. Such status is required to be eligible for receipt of ARPA funds from the City of Monroe.
* If awarded, requested funds will be used only for purposes described in this application. I understand the use of funds are subject to audit by the Washington State Auditor.
* If awarded, my organization intends to enter into a municipal services contract with the City of Monroe, provide liability insurance as may be required for the duration of the contract naming the City of Monroe as an additional insured and in an amount determined by the City. In addition, my organization will provide proof of or obtain a City of Monroe business license, if required.
* I have attended or watched the recording of the application workshop, and if awarded funds, will attend the receipt workshop.
* I have reviewed, and if awarded funds, will abide by all federal, state, and local procurement policies.
* Grants awards will be determined by the City of Monroe in its sole discretion. Applications may be awarded for the full or a partial amount of the grant requested, or declined.
* I certify that I have the legal authority of the organization represented in this application to submit this request for funding on its behalf, and I further certify that the information submitted in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the City of Monroe will rely on the accuracy of the submittals and certifications made in conjunction with this application. Any misrepresentation of inaccurate information may result in a repayment of funds.
By checking this box, I am consenting to the use of my above-printed name as my electronic signature, and certify that it is valid and has the same effect as if an actual written signature on a paper copy of this application.
Maximum 500 characters
* Monroe Comprehensive Plan: http://monroewa.gov/831
* Monroe Homelessness Policy Advisory Committee recommendations: http://monroewa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/8479/HPAC-Final-Recommendations
* Monroe Downtown Master Plan: https://monroewa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/5687/Downtown-Master-Plan
* Monroe Parks Master Plan: http://www.monroewa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/5593
* Snohomish County Housing Affordability Regional Taskforce (HART) Plan: https://www.snohomishcountywa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/71290
Please provide a line item detailed budget for the project for the months of January 2022 – June 2022. Please specify whether your various match items will be cash or in-kind.
Please provide a line item detailed budget for the project for the months of January 2022 – June 2022. Please specify whether your various match items will be cash or in-kind. Please see previous page for an example budget.
In the "Match" category, for each item listed, indicate if the match is "Cash" or "In-Kind"
including expenses after June 2022
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field